AllKids: Board of Directors
Our directors are a diverse team with a wealth of experience in education and charitable foundations in South East Asia.
Kym Bache (Chairman):
- Kym has had a long career in the insurance industry and currently is the Chair of his own company and a Senior Broker.
- He has served on school governing bodies which included chairing these committees.
- Kym has made a number of trips to Cambodia and has spent time experiencing the work of AllKids in the Ream Province. He has been involved with AllKids since its inception through association with MGA Insurance Brokers a major financial supporter.
- With a wealth of knowledge in environmental education and a decade of experience from working in Cambodia, Paul provides a practical approach to solving problems and developing sustainable solutions.
- Paul is one of the founding members of AllKids.
- A CPA qualified accountant and Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors, David joined the Board of AllKids in 2022.
- He has 30 years of experience in financial and administration management services, corporate governance and company secretarial matters, with key achievements in budget repair, building project management and systems implementation in public sector and school settings.
- Mike is an active member of Rotary with a particular interest and experience in leadership development of young people. He has worked in number of different engineering and scientific fields, including running his own business in computer training and programming.
- Mike has been associated with children in need in Cambodia for some thirty years and has visited Phnom Phenh and Siam Reap several times.
- He brings experience in governance, public relations and marketing in the volunteer sector.
- Sheryn Foord joined the Board of AllKids in 2018 after a long association with Cambodia, commencing with resettling Cambodian refugees in the early 1980’s and in recent years as a major supporter of AllKids.
- Sheryn as Chair of her own family business, has many years of board experience, including current and past positions with other not-for-profit organisations.
- Robert completed 50 years as an educator in schools working closely with financial management including the oversight of major building programs at each school
- He was also the energetic leader of fundraising activities not only for the schools he served in, but local, state and international charitable foundations.