AllKids: Board of Directors
Our directors are a diverse team with a wealth of experience in education and charitable foundations in South East Asia.
Peter Davies (Chairman):
- Peter’s career began in education and working with troubled youth, then moved into the business and IT world.
- Already involved in Cambodia since 2004, Peter became a Director of AllKids in 2013 and has been Chairman since 2018, with a history of providing support and education services for children from disadvantaged circumstances.
- Peter has spent much time establishing the IT systems at AllKids, as well as ensuring strong risk and compliance measures.
- With a wealth of knowledge in environmental education and a decade of experience from working in Cambodia, Paul provides a practical approach to solving problems and developing sustainable solutions.
- Paul is one of the founding members of AllKids.
- Tim is a Teacher and Psychologist with over 30 years’ experience working within educational settings throughout Australia. Tim uses his knowledge of how schools operate to assist in the development of Educational and Career programs for the students of AllKids.
- Tim also provides training to AllKids Teaching staff and is instrumental in ensuring that the learning strengths of the AllKids students are identified so the best learning outcomes can be achieved.
- Tim has published 3 books and has a Podcast called Setting Your Child up for Success which has over 100,000 listeners worldwide.
- Paul's role as a lawyer has involved a wide range of interactions across the Asia Pacific region - including with shareholders, supporters, communities, contractors, suppliers, non-government organisations and regulatory/government officers.
- Paul joined AllKids in 2019, and brings skills to assist AllKids to formulate and meet its goals in a pragmatic, fair way and at the same time helping to ensure that AllKids does so with respect for others and within the bounds of the law and good governance.
- Sheryn Foord joined the Board of AllKids in 2018 after a long association with Cambodia, commencing with resettling Cambodian refugees in the early 1980’s and in recent years as a major supporter of AllKids.
- Sheryn as Chair of her own family business, has many years of board experience, including current and past positions with other not-for-profit organisations.
- Robert completed 50 years as an educator in schools working closely with financial management including the oversight of major building programs at each school
- He was also the energetic leader of fundraising activities not only for the schools he served in, but local, state and international charitable foundations.